Fish bowl Mocktail Recipe
We couldn’t think of anything better than enjoying an ice cold, delicious cocktail in our stylish Fish Bowls and so we decided to share a few marvelous cocktail recipes with you to spark your fish bowl creativity.
Okay, now to get started, you will need the following things:
- 2 tsp Curacao Syrup
- 500ml lemonade
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp of crushed ginger (optional)
- Handful of mint
- Gummy sweets of your choice, and as many as you’d like
- As much ice as wanted
What to do
- You’re going to get a big bowl that you can mix everything in first.
- In here, you’re going to mix in your caster sugar, lemon juice, ginger, SOME mint and curacao syrup and you will need to stir this with a spoon until you’re happy with the look and taste.
- Now, you’re going to take your funky fish bowls and add the ingredients in the bowl, into your fish bowls – not too much because you need enough space to still fill your fish bowl with normal lemonade, ice and mint. Try and get each bowl an equal amount.
- Fill your fish bowl with 3-4 gummy sweets.
- Now that you’ve got all the fish bowls filled with flavor, you’re going to add in your lemonade, ice and mint.
- Now decorate your fish bowl with even more gummy sweets and enjoy!
Pina Colada Recipe
So, to get started you’re going to need the following things:
- ½ cup frozen and cut up pineapple
- 30ml of pineapple juice
- 30ml of Coco Lopez coconut cream
- 45ml of white rum
- 15ml of dark rum
How to make the deliciousness:
- You’re going to take the ice, frozen pineapple slices, coconut cream, white rum and the dark rum and put them into a blender.
- Make sure that you blend it until it is nice and smooth but not completely melted.
- You’re your blender concoction into your nifty fish bowls.
- Garnish the fish bowls with pineapple and enjoy!
To make a great Caipirinha you will need:
- 2 limes
- ½ – 2 tsp sugar (to taste)
- 30ml of cachaça
To make it:
- You need to cut half of a lime into small wedge pieces
- Place the lime and sugar into your fish bowl and mix well
- Add some ice
- Pour in the cachaça and make sure you stir well!
- Take a thin slice of lime and place it on the brim of your fish bowl for decoration and enjoy!