Otima and Africa Cash and Carry Competition T&C’s
Competition Starts: 1 March 2019
Competition Closes: 30 April 2019
2 winner of 42 inch Hisense TV’s.
How to enter:
1. Purchase any 2 Ótima products from Africa Cash and Carry between 1 March- 30 April 2019.
2. Fill in an entry form.
3. Only one (1) entry per customer, per day, will be permitted.
4. Place the entry form into the Otima Slip box before 30 April 2019.
5. Only once all the relevant information has been provided on the entry slip will your entry be deemed as valid.
6. Each entry is expected to have made a purchase in store and must be able to produce a valid (original) till slip if requested by Ótima.
7. All valid entries submitted will be put forward for the prize draw.
8. Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish over the promotional period but must abide by the rule of one entry per customer per day.
9. The competition is open to all individual South African residents who are 18 years or older.
10. No director, employee, agent, supplier or consultant of the Ótima or Africa Cash and Carry, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or any supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition
11. The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
12. Unclear, illegible or errors on the entry as well as the provision of false information will result in the entry being declared invalid.
13. The promoter reserves the right to extend, shorten or suspend the competition period due to technical, commercial or operational reasons, public interest, events beyond Ótima or Africa Cash and Carry’s control.
14. In the event that the competition period is extended, shortened or suspended, participants will be notified by the promoter thereof as soon as reasonably possible through a notice on its website at www.otima.co.za.
15. All participants who have received confirmation of a prize prior to any suspension or shortening of the competition will remain eligible to receive the prizes that have been awarded to them in accordance with these terms and conditions.
16. Winners authorise Ótima or Africa Cash and Carry to use their photos in marketing, in print as well as online through social media channels and on the www.otima.co.za. website.
17. Winners are required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast and publishing purposes if there are any.
18. Winners who participate in the promoter’s publicity campaigns will not be entitled to any remuneration for their participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the promoter. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
19. Before receiving their prize, winners must be available to have their photograph taken at the same Africa Cash and Carry (a visual and/marketing purposes).
20. Should this not be possible, a photo may be taken at an alternative nearby store by prior arrangement between the parties.
21. By entering the competition all entrants agree that Ótima can use any email address or contact number obtained for marketing purposes. Any personal information collected including email addresses or contact details will not be shared nor be handed out to other promoters or third parties.
22. Selecting of Prize Winners
1. Winners of the competition will be selected by random system-generated draw.
2. This prize draw will take place on 1-3 May 2019.
23. Contacting Winners of the Ótima and Africa Cash and Carry Competition
1. Winners will be contacted telephonically when they are the prize draw winner.
2. If the winner does not answer or respond within 5 (five) days after all reasonable attempts to do so, Ótima reserves the right to draw another winner.
24. Please be advised that no winner is allowed to win a prize more than once.
25. If the prize cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever, a runner up will be drawn.
26. The prizes are non-transferrable.
- There are 2 prizes in total.
- Winners will be notified via email and telephonically, as per the details provided on the Ótima on their entry form.
- A letter of confirmation will be sent to the winner by SMS.
- When claiming their prize, winners will be requested to provide proof of identification with a valid Identity Document (ID), Passport or Driver’s Licence and a Valid TV licence must be produced to claim the prize.
28. By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
29. Anyone who is found guilty of transgressing the rules of the competition will be banned from winning and excluded from further Ótima competitions.
30. The judges’ decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. A copy of these rules can be found on the Ótima website (www.otima.co.za) throughout the period of the competition.