How does an ooey-gooey chocolate pudding sound in this cold???
We have put together a recipe that you can pre-make at home, then simply add boiling water and microwave at work. You’re sure to be the envy of the office.
Delicious self-saucing chocolate pudding which is super easy to make and taste so delicious.
• All Purpose Flour – 3 tblsp
• Sugar – 3 tblsp
• Cocoa Powder – 1½ tblsp + 1 tsp
• Baking Powder – ½ tsp
• Milk – 3 tblsp
• Oil – 2½ tblsp
• Vanilla – few drops
• Brown Sugar – 1½ tblsp
• Hot Water – 3 tblsp
• Otima Plastics Quatro 600ml
1. Take flour, sugar, 1½ tblsp cocoa, baking powder, milk, vanilla, oil in a bowl and mix well to a thick batter.
2. Spoon this into your microwave safe Quatro, top with brown sugar and cocoa powder.
3. At this point, you can seal it and store in the fridge for the next day at work. Or if you can’t wait. Pour some hot water over it and pop it in the microwave.
4. Cook it on high power for 1 to 11/2 mins.